A Front Desk Clerk represents the first point of contact with the clients of a business. They perform essential front desk administrative duties including Receiving Vehicle answering phone calls, greeting clients.
- Receiving vehicles entering the garage.
- Day by day, make appointments, welcome customers, analyze their needs and offer services
- Initiate the first contacts with the customer, in order to understand and understand his statements about the breakdowns related to his vehicle
- Carry out the necessary recordings on the necessary information sheet (vehicle mark, license plate number, chassis number, date of entry of the vehicle, customer contacts, etc.).
- Establish a checklist of the material elements onboard the vehicle.
- Forward the vehicle to a garage technician who makes the diagnosis and establishes a quote which will be brought to the customer's approval.
- Forward the customer's requests to the garage technician and establish the repair order.
- Inquire that the garage technician has made the first diagnosis in good and form to predict the duration of the intervention and commit to a date of restitution.
- Book the appointment to the customer for the withdrawal of his vehicle following the commitment of the garage technician
- To be reassured by a regular follow-up of the progress of the repair works, in order to be able to respect the promise given to the customer.
- Join the garage and the customer by organizing the pick-up and return of the vehicles.
- When returning the vehicle to the customer, explain the work done on his vehicle
- The receptionist must be the most attentive to the constraints of the customers.
- Take into account the downtime of the vehicle and organize the work as best as possible.
- Become a key contact with the client on behalf of MR. Service Auto Repair Workshop
- Proper return of the vehicle to the customer and materials that were first received at the first reception
- Obtain the client's signature when returning automobile keys or license plates
- Serve all clients with courtesy and professionalism and direct them to the appropriate person or service.
- Perform other administrative duties as required by management
- Cash handling, Invoicing Insurances, receipting, record keeping, and reporting
- Answering questions and addressing complaints.
- Have completed education to a minimum level of Diploma (A1)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Superb written and verbal (English, French, and Kinyarwanda) communication skills.
• Demonstrate good work ethic, hardworking and honest
- Be highly organized, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Be dependable, respectful, flexible
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- A quick learner and enthusiastic, and have good people skills
- Knowledge of Mechanical Terminology.
- A background in finance or administration + +
- Bachelor Degree and other certificates additional qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the following web link and send their Resume/CV below mentioned form
Note: Please do not send your ID soft-copy and certificates before the interview.
Offer ended on April 3, 2021