We are looking for a thorough, responsible Car Detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Car Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
- Good English communication skills.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the following web link and send their Resume/CV below mentioned form.
Note: Please do not send your ID soft-copy and certificates before the interview.