Our automotive service center needs a reliable Automotive Technician to join our team. We operate one of the finest and most efficient repair shops in the city, and we require excellence of our devoted staff. Each Automotive Technician must be properly licensed and have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service. Most of our customers drive trucks, sport utility vehicles and passenger vans, but we also see our fair share of sedans and coupes. We occasionally accept contract work for fleet vehicles, so knowledge of larger trucks will be helpful in this position. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
- Work with manager and other mechanics to diagnose and repair the mechanical and electrical components of vehicles.
- Listening to clients to learn more about vehicle history, potential problems, and the services they would like to receive.
- Performing test drivers, inspections, and other diagnostic tests on vehicles to identify where problems exists and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced.
- Completing preventative maintenance on vehicles, such as performing oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, and replacing brakes.
- Repairing damage to the body of the vehicle and washing and painting the vehicle’s exterior.
- Generating timelines and estimates for repairs and discussing options with clients.
- Inspecting internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
- Maintaining accurate records relating to clients, their vehicles, parts, and service history.
- Using shop equipment as instructed, performing regular maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Engaging in learning opportunities to update job knowledge and technical skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Addition education, certifications, or experience is generally preferred.
- Proven ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions.
- Proficiency with hand tools and other equipment.
- Excellent active listening, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Having driving license
- Bachelor Degree and other certificates additional qualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the following web link and send their Resume/CV below mentioned email addresses
Note: Please do not send your ID soft-copy and certificates before the interview.
Offer ended on January 31, 2021