We are looking to hire a skilled Auto Electrician to work in our Auto Repair service center. Your duties will include installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for agricultural machinery.
To ensure success as an Auto Electrician, you should have extensive knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems, have a good eye for detail, and be able to problem-solve complex electrical problems. Ultimately, a top-notch Auto Electrician can install, troubleshoot and repair any electrical system in a vehicle.
Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
Maintaining a clean working environment.
Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
* Minimum 5 year experience
* High school diploma and auto electrical qualification certificate.
* Proven work experience as an Auto Electrician
* Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
* Ability to work in confined spaces.
* Complex problem-solving skills.
* Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
* Ability to distinguish subtle color variations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the following web link and send their Resume/CV below mentioned email addresses
Note: Please do not send your ID soft-copy and certificates before the interview.
Offer ended on January 26, 2021